Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Fundamental Little Hackers' Summit

I just read about a really great looking micro-conference called Art and Code that will be taking place in Pittsburgh on March 7th to 9th. One of the confirmed presenters will be the always entertaining why the lucky stiff. Too bad it is on the other side of the country... otherwise I would go for sure!

It appears that it will be a really cool event, created for "artists, young people, and the rest of us" to learn about programming. Some of the projects that will be featured, include Processing, Scratch, Alice, and one of my personal favorites Hackety Hack. In the upcoming months, I will be playing around with each of these with my 10-year-old son, and I will blog about our experiences.

Young Hackers, unite! You have nothing to lose, cause you're kids, remember? Have some fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment