Thursday, February 5, 2009

Welcome, Net Grommits (And Their Parents)

Welcome to the first posting on my new blog about technology and kids! This is for all of the high tech grommits out there, and especially us, their sometimes befuddled parents.

As both a technologist, and a father of two, I have a personal stake in how kids grow up using the power available to us today. Sometimes good, sometime bad, but like it or not we live in a technological world, and this is the world in which we raise our children.

I will be talking about my opinions and personal experiences using, and sometime even creating, the modern wonders that our children have access to. From computers to videogames, and from education to playtime, anything and everything related to kids and tech will be my subject matter here.

So let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment